DiveR X Martin Zapanta - (NEW) Featuring Sarah Lahbati
Shot off the coast of the Philippines, award-winning free diver and underwater photographer Martin Zapanta collaborated with model Sarah Lahbati to create ‘Allure’ — a piece so incredible that it’s hard to look away.
Martin Zapanta is a photographer, filmmaker, and freediver based in the Bohol islands of the Philippines. As the #1 freediver in the nation, he combines nature and humanity to create stunning underwater imagery.
Why are DiveR blades so expensive and what makes them so special?
A common question we get at DiveR is why our price point is so high and how are these fins different to anything else on the market. The most significant factor is the material we use;
Firstly, the materials we use are platinum grade and supplied to us through an exclusive partnership with Textreme. Textreme is responsible for producing some of the most advanced lightweight and durable carbon on the planet, fitting out F1 race cars and specialty high performance aircraft. on average a pair of DiveR blades should last between 5-7 years if properly maintained.
“The improved power to effort ratio I receive from my DiveR blades is insane, I have tried six different fin brands in this premium category and can safely say nothing comes close, literally feels as though you flying ahah” – Jess Elliot (Customer)
Secondly, we are so confident in our product that we offer a 3-year warranty on all blades, if your blades become stressed or faulter in any way during this period you are eligible to send the product back and receive a new pair.
Finally, the unique designs and art we print on our blades offers a very unique look and experience.
“I’ve had my pair of DiveR blades for 8 years now and would not hesitate on buying from this brand again. The price you pay is most defiantly an investment, I’ve paid thousands replacing old and warn out dive gear, these blades have withstood it all” – Criag Hughet (Customer)
- The hybrid carbon fibre coupled with state-of-the-art design and aerospace grade fabric combine to create a fin that transfers load to the larger muscle groups, instead of focusing on any one specific location.
- Composite blades are slightly heavier and less resilient than carbon blades, but what they lack in weight and flexibility they make up for in extreme endurance and durability.
- Carbon fibre blades are extremely light weight whilst enhancing diving propulsion and performance, propelling divers at superior speed and velocity.
- Innegra the latest in technology from the leaders in spread tow fibre development, Innegra fibre allows the fin to deform far past normal carbon and composite fins. This high tech fibre is hydrophobic and designed to absorb impact, but unlike kevlar does not degrade over time and is simply the best fin ever produced by DiveR.
- Each purchase comes with two fins
- Foot pockets not included
- Ship Internationally
- 3 year warranty