What makes DiveR blades so special?
A common question we get at DiveR is why our price point and how are these fins different to alternative fins on the market. The most significant factor is the material we use;
Firstly, the materials we use are platinum grade and supplied to us through an exclusive partnership with Textreme. Textreme is responsible for producing some of the most advanced lightweight and durable carbon on the planet, fitting out F1 race cars and specialty high performance aircraft. on average a pair of DiveR blades should last between 5-7 years if properly maintained.
“The improved power to effort ratio I receive from my DiveR blades is insane, I have tried six different fin brands in this premium category and can safely say nothing comes close, literally feels as though you flying ahah” – Jess Elliot (Customer)
Secondly, we are so confident in our product that we offer a 3-year warranty on all blades, if your blades become stressed or faulter in any way during this period you are eligible to send the product back and receive a new pair.
Finally, the unique designs and art we print on our blades offers a very unique look and experience.
“I’ve had my pair of DiveR blades for 8 years now and would not hesitate on buying from this brand again. The price you pay is most defiantly an investment, I’ve paid thousands replacing old and warn out dive gear, these blades have withstood it all” – Criag Hughet (Customer)
DiveR strenuously tested fin designs over 18 months with the help of free diving professionals to produce what is now one of, if not the best diving blade on the market today. Manufactured from state of the art resin systems and aerospace fabrics the DiveR fin blade gives you the mechanical advantage and high performance you have been looking for.
The blades have each been constructed in detail by hand to ensure precision. The result is a blade that is extremely popular among commercial divers for both its performance and dependability under heavy working conditions.
Over the past 6 years of this product's production there have been no reports of drop in performance or breakages. Unlike other fins, DiveR blades don't lose their initial power after just a few weeks of use. Contrastingly, normal thermoplastic blades start to break down after approximately 10,000 revolutions and then decline to breaking point.
The blades were tested to over 1,000,000 revolutions and recorded no degradation in function or the mechanics of the blade. Consequently, the final product is a fin which is unparalleled in terms of durability and are capable of surviving some of the harshest conditions you can throw at them.
If you are an experienced diver looking for a quality product that delivers the result you would expect for its price, then go no further than the DiveR blades.
- Composite blades are slightly heavier and less resilient than carbon blades, but what they lack in weight and flexibility they make up for in extreme endurance and durability.
- Carbon fibre blades are extremely light weight whilst enhancing diving propulsion and performance, propelling divers at superior speed and velocity.
- Innegra the latest in technology from the leaders in spread tow fibre development, Innegra fibre allows the fin to deform far past normal carbon and composite fins. This high tech fibre is hydrophobic and designed to absorb impact, but unlike kevlar does not degrade over time and is simply the best fin ever produced by DiveR.
- Each purchase comes with two fins
- Foot pockets not included
- Ship Internationally
- 3 year warranty