These foot pockets are using harder rubber in necessary areas. This ensures maximum power transmission from your legs to the blades. At the same time, they are also soft enough and in an ergonomic shape, thus ensuring comfort for your feet, no matter how many hours you want to stay in the water.
The Ocean Hunter Ambush Foots Pockets Pair are single-piece moulds. This increases quality while eliminating any issues with bonds between different materials or parts. The rubber rails along the blades provide protection as well as hydrodynamic stability while kicking.
Finally, these foot pockets also have an anti-slip pattern on their heels, preventing accidents while standing on slippery rocks.
When combined with the exclusive Ocean Hunter fixing system, these foot pockets will perfectly transmit energy and support efficient, fluid movement. The Ocean Hunter Ambush Foot Pockets Pair is definitely setting a new standard in terms of performance and quality.
Ocean Hunter Ambush Foot Pocket Features:
- High-quality design for spearfishing and freediving
- Fits the Ocean Hunter Ambush fin blades as well as other popular brands
- 20-degree blade angle for ultimate power strokes
- Exclusive fixing system of the foot pockets ensures perfect energy transmission with efficient and fluid movements
- Hydrodynamic design for smooth kicks with water to flow directly over the blades
- Rubber rails along the blades for hydrodynamic stability and blade protection
- Partially harder rubber for maximum power transmission from leg to blade
- Soft EPDM rubber foot pockets for increased comfort
- Anti-slip pattern on the foot pockets’ heels