HypeTex Carbon Blue
A common question we get at DiveR is why our price point and how are these fins different to alternative fins on the market. The most significant factors include material, print design and performance.
- The materials we use are platinum grade and supplied to us through an exclusive partnership with Textreme. Textreme is responsible for producing some of the most advanced lightweight and durable carbon on the planet, fitting out F1 race cars and specialty high performance aircraft. on average a pair of DiveR blades should last between 6-12 years if properly maintained.
- The imagery and design; DiveR exclusively produces and prints some of the most unique and exclusive fin designs on the market through an exclusively forged method of material infusion and layering.
- Each blade is handmade right here in Australia.
- Composite blades are slightly heavier and less resilient than carbon blades, but what they lack in weight and flexibility they make up for in extreme endurance and durability.
- Carbon fibre blades are extremely light weight whilst enhancing diving propulsion and performance, propelling divers at superior speed and velocity.
- Innegra the latest in technology from the leaders in spread tow fibre development, Innegra fibre allows the fin to deform far past normal carbon and composite fins. This high tech fibre is hydrophobic and designed to absorb impact, but unlike Kevlar does not degrade over time and is simply the best fin ever produced by DiveR.
When choosing the right flex for your fins we recommend if your less then 85Kg to select ‘Soft Flex’ and if you are more than 85Kgs ‘Medium Flex’. If you dive areas with strong currents, we also recommend ‘Medium Flex’ to get more drive and power.
- Soft: Less than 85Kg (187 lbs)
- Medium: More than 85Kg (187 lbs +)
Consideration: High energy output underwater will reduce breath hold ability, the right flex will play an important role on your underwater performance.
- At DiveR we stand behind the quality of our product and offer a3-year warranty on all DiveR blades.
- Each purchase comes with two fins .
- Foot pockets not included.
- Ship Internationally.
- 3 year warranty
Express Post network (Australian capital cities and major metro areas). Regional areas outside the express post network may be 2-5 days. It also means that when your order is dispatched you will be notified and a tracking number will be provided to you to track your delivery. The tracking number and notifications are sent to the email address that you provide upon checkout. Our domestic express shipping is left in a safe place at your address. If you don’t want the items left unattended we recommend the use of AusPost parcel lockers - more information can be found here. RETURN POLICY We want you to be happy with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced item. The item or items must be returned within 30 days of purchase together with original proof of purchase. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as possible to ensure you are able to return items within the 30 day timeframe. (Read our Return Policy in our footer for more)